**The date has been changed to Tuesday, May 23, 2017**
MaryAnn Saunders’, Tom and Steffi Buch’s, Steffi Buch’s and Lorri Reiser’s classes
It’s time to socialize at the POTLUCK LUNCH PARTY (everyone brings food)
At Tom and Steffi Buch’s home
1100 Deanna Drive
Menlo Park, CA 94025
Depart from Bechtel Center at 10:30 AM after Tom’s and Steffi’s class
(MaryAnn’s class will not be meeting)
(Drivers are needed for both directions)
- If possible, please bring food that is typical of your country which will make about 10-15 small servings (most people like to taste a little of everything). If you are on your way to class and have forgotten to bring something, come anyway... we want you at the party!
- Please label the food you bring with its name, its country, and if it is SPICEY before you come to the event.
- Please bring your food ready to serve with serving utensil (spoon or fork). There will be no time for food preparation once you arrive at the Buch’s although you can use the Buch’s refrigerator, freezer, stove, oven, and microwave.
- Help setting up and cleaning up is always appreciated.
- Your teachers will provide paper plates, chopsticks, plastic disposable forks, napkins, and cold drink paper cups. Each of us will also bring a dish of food.
- Sign-up sheets regarding food will be passed around in your class. Please let us know what you are planning to bring to the potluck.